Friday, January 21, 2011

Hop & Follow Fridays!




To join Parajunkee's new feature and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list.
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Today's Question:
Who do you cheer for?

As far as football goes... no one really. Unlike most of my family, I've never been a big football fan. When I was a kid, I used to cheer for the Raiders. Why? Black and silver, baby ... my favorite colors. Now, all I do is cheer for the Panthers to lose because they're a disgrace. Does that count? ;)

11 comments:

Savannah said...

Happy Friday Missy! Have a great weekend :)

Bethany said...

Hey :) Thanks for stopping/following by my blog, I'm your newest follower!

*sigh...* Same for me, I don't really like watching sports, but if someone asks me, I pick the team with the prettiest colors. lol

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :) Haha, it sounds like more fun cheering for a team to lose. Maybe I'll do that next time I'm stuck watching a game.

Tara said...

I love that you cheered for a team based on colors! Black and silver are pretty...

I'm your newest follower - absolutely love your layout and design!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Happy Friday, Missy!

I'm like you - not really a fan of football haha I cheer for hockey teams and the Philadelphia Flyers, in particular :)

Two Bibliomaniacs said...

Stopping by from the follow! I’m a sports fan, but only if the games work around my hectic reading schedule. Also, awesome header design! Have a good weekend!

Joyce said...

Bonjour!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower! Have a great weekend!

Regina said...

I vote against whoever my husband wants to win. I love being his rival. It makes the game more intense. Especially when he is bugging me when I am trying to write. :)

Mariya said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from FF. I love your blog, and I notice we have a lot of books is common. Looking forward to discussing books with you in the future! I'm a new follower =D

Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

Keith Schoch said...

I'm your newest follower. And a Rutgers fan!

Very cool design on your blog!

Please visit one of my blogs and consider following:

http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com

http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com

Phaedra said...

Hey! I'm a new follower! I cheer for anyone who isn't wearing black and gold! Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs