Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Readings

Hosted By: Book Journey

Last Week...
How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire, by Kerrelyn Sparks
Vamps and the City, by Kerrelyn Sparks
Be Still My Vampire Heart, by Kerrelyn Sparks
The Undead Next Door, by Kerrelyn Sparks
All I Want For Christmas is a Vampire, by Kerrelyn Sparks
Secret Life of a Vampire, by Kerrelyn Sparks
Forbidden Nights With A Vampire, by Kerrelyn Sparks
The Vampire and The Virgin, by Kerrelyn Sparks

I was out of town with extra time on my hands and these have been on my TBR list for a while, so I decided to take advantage of the free time during nights! This was just pleasure reading, so next week is back to business with reviews!


This Week...
The Nightmarys, by Dan Poblocki
The Cries of Vampira, by Sean H. Robertson

These are two that are scheduled for review. Whatever else I read will also be for review, just randomly picked off the shelf. You'll know soon enough. ;)

1 comments:

pussreboots said...

I have the Nightmarys checked out from the library and will be reading it soon.

I'm not reading much right now because I was working on my papers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs