Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays!


Infinite Days, by Rebecca Maizel

"The English floor is up there," he said, and pointed at a staircase. "I can go with you, if you want."

The position I was in with Tracy was not to be taken lightly. I needed to go up alone. "No," I said, though my tone was thankful. I looked back to the group, but they had started up the stairs. "I'll be all right," I said, grateful I wouldn't have to pass by them after they had just talked about me in that manner.

1 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Interesting teaser! I enjoyed this one when I read it. My teaser is from Beatiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Happy reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs