Friday, September 24, 2010

Movie News!

I was pretty excited about this news. I have a picture for you below. Let me know if you remember this or not. I hope you do.


Familiar, right? Of course, because it's from the movie Underworld! Underworld is one of my favorite vampire movies because, not only does it have a kick-ass female heroine and a hot mate for her ... but it also has my old-school vampires that are not able to walk in the sun. You know, the way they're supposed to be. ;)

In any case, word has it that Kate Beckinsale has signed for Underworld 4! This movie is going to be a sequel, following the romance between Selene and Michael. No director yet, but we have a script writer, a producer, and a time frame for the beginning of production - March!

Anyone as excited as I am?!

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Yes, I really like the Underworld movies. I'm always a bit nervous when they start coming out with lots of sequels though. But I would love to see what becomes of Selene and Michael.

Brad Jaeger said...

Found you on the hop! Pleased to meet you! I'm following :)

Brad Jaeger
www.brad-jaeger.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the Underworld series! I can't seem to get enough of it and Underworld Rise of the Lycans seems to be playing quite a bit on TV. Look forward to #4.

~Bonnie

Black Disaster Fairy said...

That is awesome. I love underworld. And, yes, she is completely hot in the movie. Vamps and shifters all in one movie. Sigh. Can't wait!

Stopping by from the follow.

Black Disaster Fairy

literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?


my homepage compare home contents insurance

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your site.. Great colors & theme.

Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own website and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Cheers!

Feel free to visit my homepage: ct association of realtors **

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs