Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event - hosted by the wonderful Sheila - to share what we are reading this week, as well as what we read the previous week. Feel free to share in on the fun, or just click on the link to see what others are reading!

How's my reading going?

I have to be honest, I'm lacking where I need to be dominating and domination where I should be lacking. What do I mean by that? The books on my TBR that I should be reading are falling in priority thanks to the library getting in my hold requests and books coming in via the mail. So, I have about ten books that I'm going in between when I just need to focus on two. This is a HUGE problem when I'm trying to get through books for more reviews. It's not making my happy, and I'm putting my best effort forth to remedy this problem.

What did I finish last week?

Frostbite, by Richelle Mead - The only book that I got to finish off of my TBR list of last week. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm kind of addicted to this series, which is why my other priorities are dropping.

Bitten & Smitten, by Michelle Rowen - I picked this up at the used bookstore and read it while I was visiting my parents because I intentionally didn't take any of my books so I would spend more time with my family and less with books. This, however, turned into my midnight reading after my parents retired to bed.


What do I plan on reading this week?

Shadow Kiss, by Richelle Mead - One of the reasons while some of my books are going to be pushed back.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, by Stephenie Meyer - As if I have a choice but to make time for this!

Truly, Madly, Deadly: The Unofficial True Blood Companion; by Becca Wilcott - I'm about a quarter of the way through, I'm hoping to make it to the end after the others.


How is YOUR reading going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs