Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Posts Coming Soon!

Sorry guys! It's been crazy hectic around here lately and I hate to say that my blog has suffered because of it. I'm trying to get the hang of this whole "housewife" thing, as well as trying to utilize the time to work on some house projects that have been needing done for quite some time now. Add to this that I'm having the most awful time trying to get my debit cards fixed (I'm on two weeks of attempts now), I'm trying to get paperwork done for my husband and his benefits, AND I'm trying to get a week's worth of house chores and errands done in three days because of my trip out of town to see and help my parents with a lot of things there. Ugh ... I'm exhausted! Oh, and did I mention that I have a stack of about a dozen books that need to be read within the next two weeks? It's a little overwhelming. However, tonight, I should be caught up on some meme posts, reviews, and I'm hoping to get around to comment on some blogs, too. Hopefully. So, just be patient ... I should be on a regular routine again soon. Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Website Hit Counter
[Visitors since 4/9/2011]

Blog Design by Missy using images from the Bedtime Stories kit by Kotozebra Designs